If you need financial assistance please call the St. Vincent DePaul Society at 732-939 - 6225 or check out their website at
Rectory Office Hours
Mon.-Fri. 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sun. 8:30 - 12:00
For other hours or to make an appointment, contact the Rectory at 732-542-0148.
Director of Religious Education
Director of Music Ministries
LET US PRAY!
- for each other
- for the Church
- for our nation & the world
- for healthcare workers & first responders
- for researchers & scientists to find a cure for the Coronavirus
- let us remember that Jesus taught us to pray to a God who loves us more than we know and hears all our prayers!
PRAYERS FROM POPE FRANCIS TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS -
O Mary, you always shine on our path as a sign of salvation and of hope. We entrust ourselves to you, Health of the Sick, who at the cross took part in Jesus' pain, keeping your faith firm. You, Salvation of the Roman People, know what we need, and we are sure you will provide so that, as in Cana of Galilee, we may return to joy and to feasting after this time of trial. Help us, Mother of Divine Love, to conform to the will of the Father and to do as we are told by Jesus, who has taken upon himself our sufferings and carried our sorrows to lead us, through the cross, to the joy of the resurrection. Amen.
Under your protection, we seek refuge, Holy Mother of God. Do not disdain the entreaties of we who are in trial, but deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.
Parish and Diocesan Notes
ANNOUNCEMENT RELATED TO THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS:
All Masses, weekday and weekend, are canceled until at least Apr 3rd.
Funerals, baptisms, and weddings can proceed as planned if there will be less than 50 people in attendance.
Adoration for today from 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM and Stations of the Cross scheduled for 7:00 PM have both been cancelled.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION ANNOUNCEMENTS
All Religious Education classes are cancelled this upcoming weekend - March 29 / 30.
All Diocesan Confirmation ceremonies are postponed until at least after Easter. This postponement applies to the Precious Blood / St. Dorothea's celebration scheduled for April 3.
OTHER CORONAVIRUS INSTRUCTIONS ISSUED BY THE DIOCESE:
- People who have flu-like symptoms or who are otherwise feeling sick should not go to Mass or other Church gatherings.
- Priests, deacons, and extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion should practice good hygiene, washing hands with soap and water or anti-bacterial hand sanitizer, before and after distributing Holy Communion
- People are encouraged not to receive communion on the tongue; worthy, reverent reception by hand is preferred until otherwise notified.
- The practice of distributing the Precious Blood from the Chalice is suspended.
- The practice of exchanging the sign of peace by any physical contact (handshake, embrace, kissing) is suspended.
New Mass Schedule
Beginning January 2, 2020
Saturday - 4:00 PM Mass
Sunday - 8:30 AM Mass and 10:00 AM Mass
Monday - 8:30 AM Mass
Tuesday - 7:00 PM Mass 7:30 PM - Reconciliation
Wednesday - 8:30 AM Mass 9:00 AM - Reconciliation
Thursday - 12:15 PM Mass 12:45 PM - Reconciliation
Friday - 8:30 AM Mass