Regular Mass Schedule
Memorial Day Services
Monday, May 29, 2023
- Mass: 9 AM at Precious Blood followed by Monmouth Beach Ceremony at 10 AM, Wells Fargo parking lot, Beach Rd., hosted by MB Veterans Association & Fire Co.
- Mass: 10 AM at Woodbine Cemetery, 14 Maple Ave, Oceanport, by the clergy of St. Michael’s
- Oceanport Parade, 9 AM. The Parade route begins on Comanche Drive, proceeds to Monmouth Boulevard, and ends at the Port Au Peck Firehouse on Myrtle Avenue.
- Eatontown Ceremony at 10:30 AM at Veteran’s Plaza, Wampum Memorial Park. The wreath ceremony will be followed by Captain James Gurbisz Memorial Park dedication at 12 PM at the park at the Nicodemus Gate at Fort Monmouth.
Please note: the 12:15p Mass usually celebrated at St. Dorothea’s on Mondays is cancelled this day. The 7:30 AM Mass at Precious Blood is cancelled.
- Saturday: 4 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM & 10:00 AM
- Saturday: 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM; 9:30 AM; & 11:00 AM
Daily Mass Schedule
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 12:15 PM
- Tuesdays: 7:00 PM
Office Hours & Contact
email: [email protected]
Rectory Office Hours
Mon.-Fri. 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Please Note: While our office has reopened, if you could do your business with the parish by phone or email, that would be preferable. If you do need to come to the office in person, please call ahead and wear a face covering into the office. Mail and envelopes can be placed in the mail lock-box next to the door of the parish office.
If you need financial assistance please contact:
St. Vincent DePaul Society at 732-939-6225
or check out their website at http://stdorothea-stvincentdepaul.org/
To help those with financial needs, food donations may be made to the St. Dorothea Food Pantry by bringing donations to the lobbies of St. Dorothea Church. Donations to St. Vincent de Paul can be made directly to the 'Poor Box' in St. Dorothea.
Tuesdays and Fridays after daily Masses
Tuesdays after 7:30a Mass
Fridays after the 7:30a Mass
Tuesdays after the 7p Mass
Fridays after the 12:15p Mass
The priests of our parish have their Masses being live-streamed at Precious Blood. Please go to the website of Precious Blood for information and links to the livestreams. Click here.
During the month of November, we take requests for Mass Intentions in the following year. In December, we schedule the requests. This avoids the 'first come first serve' rush for Mass Intentions.
Requests can be made in person at the parish office Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 1 PM. Please wear a mask when coming to the office. Or you may fill out the request form and send it with the standard donation of $10 to the office by mail, dropping it off in the collection, or in the mail box at the office outside of office hours.
SOME BASIC RULES FOR ATTENDING CHURCH
- If you are not feeling well stay home
- Wear a mask to church if you're not vaccinated
- Wash / Sanitize hands
For additional information, please click on Covid Info tab above.
No Cancellations at this time.